I decided to start from the beginning and do the first exploration in my book. My mission was to write down ten things about where I was sitting what I didn’t notice before I sat down. While doing this assignment, I realized that most of the “different” things I found were from me doing something and being too lazy to fix it. This exploration allowed me to pay attention to all the details that are around me. Plus, I also learned that I need to clean my room…
My Ten Things:
- The can of Glade Air Freshener on top of my dresser is still “locked” stating that I have not used it.
- My collection of headbands are scattered on the floor in the corner because I was in a rush this morning and forgot to put them up.
- A Walmart bag is on my bed containing a DVD because I don’t know where to put it yet.
- There is a sticky not on my wall from a week ago that I have forgotten to take down.
- My room smells nicer since I took out my trash – I guess I didn’t need the air freshener after all 😉
- The flowers I received a few days ago are officially dead. Sad day.
- The picture of my dog is in a different spot because I showed it to a friend and forgot to put it back in its original location.
- The program from a show I saw last night is still on my bed.
- One of the shelves in my dresser is slightly open because that drawer has WAY too much stuff in it.
- My pillowpet (no shame) is at the end of my bed from when I was playing with it earlier.
And now for your personal enjoyment, a picture of my pillowpet – Grant the Moose: